HEX TOTEM PLACEMENTS
are still garbage. Post your screenies for the funniest and saddest placement in history. The other day i spawned in as david in front of a guy's ruin. Feels bad
are still garbage. Post your screenies for the funniest and saddest placement in history. The other day i spawned in as david in front of a guy's ruin. Feels bad
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If i spawn by a totem, i protect it.
I think i didnt understand what i should do as survivor XD
This totem was near the exit gate and a Generator.
"we made the hex totems more hidden" my ass.
Killers spawn in and get to use 3 or 2 perks since 2/4 were Hex's
If the Hex hasn't been put out, the killer should be able to move it. (I'd actually advocate for weakening some hex perks and allow the killer to RE-light totems too).
Yeah like once per trial you could re ignite the Hex or something. It just sucks when you're half way to protect it at the start of the round and then it turns off cuz the survivor spawned in front of it
Funny how the one I still use sometimes is TOTH, without any other. The extra BP is welcome, and since survivors are going to be adamant to cleanse it, the sound notification is bound to happen - useful when I'm feeling lonely.
I don't bother with Ruin anymore, it's too unreliable
I would take enduring over ruin any day since I know it will be useful against pallets and decisive strikes. Ruin can result in an instant win 1 in 20 games but the other 19 out of 20 are gonna be a coin flip if it even survives for 1 minute.
Enduring is on all my killers, helps against D-crutch too. Plus after doing the math Brutal Strength is not a good perk at all anymore
I mean you pretty much need a killer who can protect it. At least hag, trapper(somewhat), nurse, and billy can protect it sometimes. The others are pretty much boned.
Even then, unless you run Thrill it's sill a goner
Sometimes as nurse or billy you can net a down from it though at least.
Yeah that too, sniping someone as Billy on it is always satifying. Myers can get a grb off totem, but that is more situational and 1/2 the time grabs will bug out
Oh I was saying more so after they get it if you were close enough for a zip over on either. Myers you just need to be lurking which can sometimes pay off.
Yeah, there's a reason Nurse and Billy are on top since they can ust respond so quick. Nothing more scary than finding a hex totem when you spaw n almost ceasne it when a killer almost rounds a corner and BOOM!... Hauntd Grounds proc