DS is fine
Obsession DS is fine, I can deal with that. The only thing which messes me up are non obsession DSes coming out of nowhere.
I can easily deal with obsession DS. Either I dribble or slug him and use it as bait or just completely ignore the DS user at the beginning.
The devs should keep this in mind and build a rework around this information.
I can easily deal with obsession DS. Either I dribble or slug him and use it as bait or just completely ignore the DS user at the beginning.
The devs should keep this in mind and build a rework around this information.
Comments
Personally, I'm much more worried about Dark Sense, Iron Will and Urban Evasion; survivor perks that are actually worth a #########.
So what you're saying basically is that a get-out-of-jail-free card is okay? Interesting. It's basically the equivalent of the killer being able to turn a generator off that had been fully repaired.
1/ pick up
2/ DS
3/ within ten seconds, down them again
4/ hook
5/ DC
Fyi I am a killer main but my headset recently broke so I have been playing a lot of survivor while trying out different builds with my meg.
Then, make it so only 1 survivor is selectable per trial. Effectively eliminating a 4 Laurie squad.
Make the survivors think and strategize with team composition. Give them more than looping and being M1 skill check warriors.
I will say, I do not see this ever happening. I am only saying it’s the one way I’ve thought of to mitigate DS, and some other “tryhard builds.”
NOED is fine where it is, but that doesn't stop me from disliking it.
Whether DS is fine or not, as long as they keep the core mechanic intact, which they will, i won't like it.