Cybil got new voice!
Extremely happy about this change!
Extremely happy about this change!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG
IK! She is top 6 for me so I can’t wait to play with her
I played a round with her, the voice is pretty good!
Haven't heard Lisa's yet
I can’t wait to play against him he’s fun. I wish they gave him one more line in particular but it’s still cool af
I going to right now!
Ok it’s not a line from him it’s from the 1999 mummy movie. If he said the line, “Death is only the beginning” that would be sick. It won’t ever happen but that would be awesome since his chase music sounds like death to me at least
A tad difficult to get hyped about new cosmetics when gameplay changes are horrid.
Fair