Behaviour, do you intend to bring back the fun part of playing with killers again?
Simple and straightforward question.
After the arrival of SBMM, no match is more fun. The gens fly, all the survivors use meta perks and think they're in the DBD world cup. We are no longer able to use fun builds because it is extremely frustrating and they heal in a matter of seconds thanks to the boom.
I'm rank 1 Survivor and Bronze Killer and I can't enjoy absolutely any Killer match because every match is the same, only tryhard survivors destroying generators and abusing every loop they can.
I've been playing since 2018 and until the day before SBMM the matches were fun, lasted a long time and there were good and average survivors in the matches.
In this current meta, I can only deal well in games playing as a Nurse, but I need to tryhard alot.
Comments
Maybe who knows
They haven't made responded on this topic besides the OP that they started. I say we should just let this topic die and get buried.
those are doable but for some you have to grab off gens.