A complete Trapper Chuckles Mask.
I want a Chuckles Mask for Trapper without the weird deformed opening on it. I want to see what the mask would look like if the rest of it followed through without the weird deformity.
I want a Chuckles Mask for Trapper without the weird deformed opening on it. I want to see what the mask would look like if the rest of it followed through without the weird deformity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
uhm... the "deformed opening" alias the mouth is supposed to look like this. thats the mask. thats the completed mask. there is no other version of it. it is supposed to look like this...
Uhm..... you DO realize this is the wishlist section of the forums? As in, we can wish for things that we'd like to see in the game?
but then it would simply be and white mask with 2 eyes. nothing more. it would just look ridiculous.
I think it would look menacing ^_^