So I need to play one Bubba game after the update goes live to get the shards right?
Just making sure so I don't mess up something.
Just making sure so I don't mess up something.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Thank you.
Uhm, isnt it BEFORE update goes live?
When update goes live we get those shards for playing bubba at least once before.
I didn't play Bubba in a while but I did play him before. Does that count?
I guess I will play him again just in case. Thanks for the heads up.
Be sure and play one before too
You need to play a match BEFORE the update, not after.
"Anyone who has ever played The Cannibal by the release of the Mid-Chapter update will be awarded 6,000 Iridescent Shards to compensate for their removal."
I am pretty sure todays patch is when those shards will be distributed? So it makes no sense to play him after.
Either way maybe make sure and play one today before patch drops if you can