OP KILLER BUILD!!!!
- Monstrous Shrine
- Play With Your Food
- Unrelenting
- Surveillance
PS: SARCASM
PS: SARCASM
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Atleast Play With Your Food is cool for meme builds >.> (or Evil Incarnate Achievement)
Killer mains everywhere approve of this message. It's even better on the nightmare
NO.
No Blink Nurse is perfection.
No blink bamboozle brutal strength enduring fire up nurse
Evil Incarnate Achievement........................
i hate this achievement.
I want it.
I think we watch the same video,or?
Just saying if you want to tombstone.
Or you just want faster chases because it's extremely easy to get stacks.
But you lose the stacks too fast.
YOU SCARED ME.
I play with Monstrous Shrine on the base kit Leatherface. I didn't have an issue with it. Most try and escape on their own assuming no one is coming and it hoses them.
I run this as a troll build:
Iron Grip.
Agitation.
Enduring.
Mad Grit.
Fragrant Tuft of Hair.
Any add ons that gets you to EW3 fast.
Ebony Memento Mori offering.
Micheal Myers with 1 shot power while holding a survivor, 18% faster speed, basically a slug build. If the survivors don't die by your swing, you could very well possibly get a DC from the person you are holding, Decisive Strike? No problem.
Regular build?:
Nurses Calling.
Discordance.
Bamboozle.
Franklin's Demise/Spies from the Shadows.