Your Solo Perk Build?
I (would) use Bond, Open Handed, Kindred, and Wake Up.
Bond because I want to know where the hell people are (duh).
Kindred so others can try to figure out who's getting me or make a plan to save me other than just waiting until I reach stage two.
Open handed to increase the range of Kindred because 8 meters is nothing. I had times where the killer was camping me just right out of range and the person would just walk towards me while I was trying to send a message of "Stay the hell away you will be wacked/shanked." (This mostly applies to Pigs)
Wake up to help anyone looking for a gate or wondering if someone is opening a gate. This can also help people that are being chased if they aren't close to a gate so they can try to move closer to that area. Or just be confused why that one dude is glowing and checks out why.
Comments
Bond, Iron Will, We'll Make It and Lightweight, usually.
adrenaline - too good to not use
borrowed - help the team after exit gates are powered and killer is trying to secure their kill
unbreakable/we'll make it - if I'm feeling more solo or team orientated
Selfcare, Botany Knowledge, Balanced Landing, Iron Will
I value the injured health state a lot and use perks to help survive it. BL turns bad spots into good spots and opens up some nasty loops.
Dead Hard
Self Care
Botany Knowledge
[flex slot] - probably an anti-camp perk
If I've been tunneled for 5 games in a row and killed,
D Strike,
Object of Obsession,
Dead hard,
And Adrenaline.
Oh instaheal too.
Plan is if I get unfair games then I'll make it worse on the person I face next. I haven't used this build in half a year tho and last time I used this was on xbox. I also hard loop so combining T and L walls with a normal pallet loop to loop like mad. It's an efficient gamestyle and I also die in a corner of the map I never lose with this build. Also I pick a map offering for Coldwind.
My normal build is,
Balanced Landing (dont have lithe yet and balanced is strongest exhaustion perk rn since it opens up a lot of loops.)
Self care,
Botany knowledge
And Iron will.
Plan is to loop but not too hard unless I dont like the killer. Try to be stealthy but if I get caught run them for as long as I can without being unfair with OP looping. Unless It's Spirit or Trapper I do well. I bring a yellow medkit with that addon that adds 8 charges and increases healing speed and another addon that increases speed with no downside.
Kindred
Dead Hard
Urban Evasion
I really wanna get good at using Object of Obsession but I’m pretty bad at it. It’s a decent perk but I like Alert a lot better since it’s buff and it gives away the killer position without them knowing your location.
Playing for points
Bond,WGLF,Urban,Self-care
Playing for fun
Bond,Plunderer,Ace in the hole,Urban
Playing for my team
Bond,We'll make it,Borrowed Time,Small Game (or Plunders to give items)
Playing Leopard Print ACE
NO PERKS REQUIRED!
Those are my typical solo setups.
Selfcare, Sprintburst, Iron Will and Urban. I know im toxic
Dark Sense: Since I'm usually stationed in one place at a time, I want to be sure which way the Killer is headed once I finish a generator. Males it easier to see which generator to go for next.
Lithe: I always end up chased! I'm not great at juking either, so I depend on the items around me for assistance. That boost is a serious help to get away.
Unbreakable: Since I'm always downed, and I do mean always, I feel this is absolutely necessary for me! Especially because killers seem to ditch me for some reason.
My go-to build is:
Pharmacy, Botany Knowledge, Empathy and the x slot.
Sometimes I have Technician, Lithe, Dark Sense or Spine Chill. Depending on how Im feeling.
I use to run empathy to avoid sandbaggers, but I have become more confident as survivor.
Nowadays I run SC, balanced landing, we gonna farm forever and that rare chest perk (forgot its name
)
Alert
Premonition
Empathy
Spine Chill
My goal is to always know where the killer is. This seems to do the trick. I don't need running or healing perks, because I'm not getting hit. I sense the killer coming near me and I have plenty of time to hide.
I'm surprised by the people running Iron Will and so many "I've been hit" perks. Why not run perks that prevent you from getting hit in the first place?
Come on guys… stay real and stop making things up.
I am honest here.
SC!!!
SB!!
Bond
Alert (this last perk varies some times)
The first 3 are basically written in stone, unless I have to do a daily with a survivor who doesn't have those available.
Kinda varies depending on who I'm using.
I main Min. Technician, Deja Vu (will probably switch to detective's hunch later on), lithe, and self care.
Might swap self care for urban Evasion.
I'm usually the objective ninja. Killers usually really want me dead when they see me. It's an odd reaction.
Kate is my evader. Lithe, dance with me, light weight, detective's hunch.
Meg is a secondary, and more ninja than Kate by way of dark clothes. Sprint burst, dance with me, light weight, detective's hunch.
Self care, decisive strike, botany knowledge and balanced landing OR
wake up, adrenaline, hope and resilience
Alert
Technician
and
either small game or dark sense.
Lightweight
Iron Will
Urban Evasion
Dead Hard
Sometimes I'll switch out Dead Hard for Bond or Self Care, but meh. Only if I'm feeling sweaty.
Lightweight is severely underrated
Too be honest I thought everyone would run SC and DS but I was wrong.
They either lie or those that do, do not post here and play hush hush about it.
During the event and bloodrush was running:
Borrowed Time, We'll Make It, Deliverance, WGLF
Lately been running the item build:
Plunderers, Ace in the Hole, Up the Ante, Pharmacy
Usually bad at juking but this build works well:
Lithe, QnQ, Dance with Me, (Lightweight or Iron Will)
EDIT:
Forgot one of my favorites for risky saves and taking a multiple hits so the other survivor can gain some ground: Borrowed Time, Unbreakable, Tenacity, WGLF