So I ran Engineer's Fang for the first time ever...
And I will never run it again, same thing I felt after running Alc Ring for the first time. My oh my was that game so unfun because of how easy it felt. This add on makes no sense whatsoever. I think I must go and play perkless Clown to make up from that.
Comments
Exactly why I thought that add-on was always on his kit.
Lol that's fair enough. Sounds like a challenge that requires survivors to screw up quite a bit as well though. Glad I never bothered with that one.
Try playing her or Pinhead with controller.
It's funny that you say that because I'm a console player and Pinhead is my second main.
Do you stream at all? I'd love to see your gameplay. Do you have aim assist on console?
I find several killers including Pinhead somewhat unplayable with controller on PC.
I don't stream but I'll explain how I play him:
So essentially I never use his M2 unless I'm stopping someone from solving the box, or I'm bring First Pain or Engi Fang. When I do have to chain someone though, I put the portal in front of the loop their heading to and time the chain possession. All I care about is box management and using my knowledge of box spawns to force the survivors into really tough situations (Perks like Thana and Ruin help apply this immense pressure.) The reason why I love Pinhead so much is that he's all about the 4v1, and winning with him feels very earned almost every time.