Can you guys kill swich dead dog salon
The map is bug you have the side of your screen like its burning can you guys kill swich it.
I would do a in game report but i know its worthless because o dont have a third party program to register my game so im saying it on the forum
Comments
Screen shot of that bug?
I just did that but doing a report is hell
I played it several times tonight and didn't see anything like that.
There is a big section under the feedback part of the forum. Maybe give it a try?
Maybe its a freddy thing
Could be, or it could be a driver issue.
Feedback forum.
No because the survivor in the match had the same issue but this hapoen only when freddy is in the game
Ah. That could be why I didn't see it. I did not have Freddy on that map.
Anyway its jot that bad i stop playing freddy cause i just unlock plague. Maybe i will stoo getting rekt by boon lol. So i should not see the bug again