will we ever see new forums icons?

example being missing portraits for the forums such as Mikaela, Jonah, The Artist, Pinhead and their perks

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • I asked for this a while ago, they are working on it. ๐Ÿ˜€

  • @GamerEzra said:

    I asked for this a while ago, they are working on it. ๐Ÿ˜€

    yeah I am, unfortunately I don't have unlimited hours available in the week to get everything done! It's also part of a bigger redesign package that I'm working on for the forum - so yeah, these things can take time.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2765553#Comment_2765553

    yeah I am, unfortunately I don't have unlimited hours available in the week to get everything done! It's also part of a bigger redesign package that I'm working on for the forum - so yeah, these things can take time.

    I understand, it's also not something that's extremely important. It's just for fun. I really like the way these icons look.๐Ÿ˜„ It would be fun to have your own image like you and other mods have but i understand that it would be terrible to moderate.๐Ÿ˜