What's this about a Twins nerf?
I leave for two months and this happens... (joke, although I still have left for two months. I'll probably be back next month)
I leave for two months and this happens... (joke, although I still have left for two months. I'll probably be back next month)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Next month is elden ring though. I haven't played since September though and i only would've come back if the ringu chapter had the best looking killer since blight but now it would require a lot more for me to justify the disk space.
is Elden ring going to be on PC?
Yep Feb. 25th
Their pickrate is too high so nerfing some add ons is needed to put them in line with other, less popular picks
Yeah gotta make sure their pick rates are under 1% cant have people enjoying that killer, kinda hate playing and playing against them tbh but nerfing them into complete obscurity doesn't seem like the play to me.
yeah. fixing them would be the right call.
(see one of my previous posts)