Cyrcle of Healing perk nerf is a joke...

Seriously why nerfing the % of the healing speed when you could just add huge cooldown on it like 120/140/160. Or devs could just make the perk be shutdown after the survivor create a Boon Totem... I still don t understand why survivors still can create multiples boon totems and killers can t. And yet, yes i know that theres a perk to that you can create hex totems but is not infinite like survivors does...

FJo0MwRXMAs2L5o.jpg


Comments

  • @GiveMeBoops said:

    I mean, it helps for sure. It doesn't really fix main issue tho.

    I really think they should add some mechanic to make snuffing worth it, maybe next blessing will take +4 sec for each time it was snuffed etc. So survivors have to think a little about when and where they use it.

    Not bad idea too.

  • Well... it nerfs self healing speed when in radius by ~10% XD

    such a massive nerf /s