Pinhead buff ideas

So for a little context I am a cenobite main, I have pit a ton of hours into him, so I feel I have the experience to voice an opinion on the subject, so my first idea.

- Have his chains break off the environment similar to deathslinger

I feel it's a little unfair at the current moment to have your chains immediately broken, so to compensation for this I think having his chains break off a in a similar way to deathslinger could be good.


- Give 1 extra chain


So we know when pinhead hits a survivor with his power, 3 chains will spawn on them. But they break extremely easily, so to try and compensate for this, I suggest that giving him an extra chain could potentially give him more of that anti loop ability.


- Make impaling wire basekit.


So as previously stated the chains break way too easily (instantly) on the environment, if they don't wish to try the previous idea I mentioned, then maybe having that add-on will give him a bit more danger to his power.



I'm not saying my ideas are perfect, but I do think pinhead really needs buffs. These are my opinions, you don't have to agree. But I certainly hope you voice your opinion in return.


Stay safe, all the best.

Comments

  • @the_honey_badger said:

    So for a little context I am a cenobite main, I have pit a ton of hours into him, so I feel I have the experience to voice an opinion on the subject, so my first idea.

    - Have his chains break off the environment similar to deathslinger

    I feel it's a little unfair at the current moment to have your chains immediately broken, so to compensation for this I think having his chains break off a in a similar way to deathslinger could be good.

    - Give 1 extra chain

    So we know when pinhead hits a survivor with his power, 3 chains will spawn on them. But they break extremely easily, so to try and compensate for this, I suggest that giving him an extra chain could potentially give him more of that anti loop ability.

    - Make impaling wire basekit.

    So as previously stated the chains break way too easily (instantly) on the environment, if they don't wish to try the previous idea I mentioned, then maybe having that add-on will give him a bit more danger to his power.

    I'm not saying my ideas are perfect, but I do think pinhead really needs buffs. These are my opinions, you don't have to agree. But I certainly hope you voice your opinion in return.

    Stay safe, all the best.

    I agree with making impaling wire, I don't agree with him having an extra chain though, adding one wouldn't change how pathetic his power is on maps like Lery's or Gideon meat plant.

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/306164/pinhead-buff-ideas

    I agree with making impaling wire, I don't agree with him having an extra chain though, adding one wouldn't change how pathetic his power is on maps like Lery's or Gideon meat plant.

    That's true, I think that trying to give him some threat is critical, because the payoff for the reward is a joke. As you said pathetic really

  • @the_honey_badger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2762878#Comment_2762878

    That's true, I think that trying to give him some threat is critical, because the payoff for the reward is a joke. As you said pathetic really

    To be honest I don't really care about his M2, if they would just make the box easier to control it would go a long way in making him more lethal.