early game scraped when a really simple thing could be done about it
Make corrupt intervention basekit for 30 seconds, if you equip the perk it last the whole 2 minutes.
I don't see why it's so hard, it make survivors run away from the gens they spawn at and they try to find another, not starting the match with 2-3 survivors on 1 gen and it's completed in 30 seconds, gives more chances for the killer to start a chase early and apply pressure early making the early game more fair for the killer, I don't see how it will be broken in any way, it gives the little boost the killer need in the early game without breaking it.
But survivors weren't having fun early match so they scrapped it
Comments
They already explained that some of their ideas of the Early game collapse will be reused within other concepts.
not everything was scrapped about it.
I know about that, but still apparently for them basekit corrupt for a short duration was too unfun, like what?????