Are they ever going to fix the moving grass above the shack when someones in the basement?

Have they ever mentioned fixing it?

When ever I walk by the shack I just watch the grass. If someone is moving in the basement the grass above moves like someone is walking through it. Regularly get free basement hooks from it.

Comments

  • Yeah that one is kind've funny, the same for Red Forest when you're walking above.

  • Probably not in the near future. The height trigger for those objects is limitless and it's low priority.
  • Oh I never noticed. Thanks, I'll make sure to exploit the hell outta this :)
    Btw, ther eare other problems with basement: often I go down there, loot the item from chest, get out, then 10 minutes later "Basement time 1249 BP". Not complaining, but funny.

  • I don't have a problem with that. Actually, this is a part of skill to pay attention for those little things as killer and a part of skill as survivor to know that and stand still. I like that tbh, even if it's not intentional. Removing this will just make this game even more plane as it is already. Honestly, dbd has nearly no depth if we talk about techniques and skill.
  • In happens even when someone is on the top floor of the Mother's Dwelling main house, you can she the grass underneath move.
    In any case that bug exists since the beginning and it's unlikely to be fixed since it's a really minor thing.

  • Probably not, it's too deep in the spaghetti code
    Just act as if it were a feature^^
  • Yes, they have mentioned fixing it.
    Like, at least back when Huntress just got released.