100k BP code
From the Q&A
From the Q&A
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you, as always. ๐
I just want to make sure people see it, especially since they only shared it once.
Your reward
Holly is on the hunt and posted up ready for that stupid mouse to come out...
She's adorable, I hope she catches the mouse.
I have no idea what the hell happened to the mouse.
This was about two weeks ago now. None of my food has been gotten into, I see no signs of the mouse in the house (with a blouse), and none of the traps I set have caught it nor has Holly caught it.
I've been told by some that now that the mouse knows a cat is here, it'll just leave the way it got in knowing there is a predator in the house while another person who also has cats said that didn't matter at all to their mice problem (although he has a lot of food and junk left out so maybe the mouse takes the easy food and decides it's worth the risk, I also have no idea how active his cats would be going after the mouse where Holly I know has cornered the little bastard twice, once when I first came upon it when she was batting away at the vacuum cleaner and this picture when it bolted from the vacuum to under the dishwasher).
great more flex tape for the grind issue, maybe they could also remove the perk tiers
They saw the scratch marks, but it is using iron will and they can't find that rat. Totally relatable DBD plight.
Huh...that explains the tiny red lockers that have appeared all over my house.
Hopefully it left but I'd still be on the lookout. We have mice in our house and they are such a pain to try and catch. We need to get a cat because the mice apparently know to avoid any traps our dog won't catch them. ๐
Oh yeah, I'll keep the traps out and see if I ever catch him. If he left, cool beans but he'll have to go for the food in the trap eventually or he gonna starve.
If your cat has food in its bowl there's a good chance the mouse is going for that. I worked at a petshop that had a mouse problem - they only went after the cat and dog food, didn't touch the food you'd see for mice. ๐
Yeah, that's my primary worry. I do setup meals for Holly (I don't free feed her) but for whatever reason, she is a really slow eater. So while I limit the amount of food in her bowl, the mouse definitely would have time to snag some if it was feeling gutsy enough to go into the cat's domain...
I should move the trap downstairs where he food is. Maybe I'd have better luck down there instead of by the dishwasher where I saw the little bastard run to.
Probably be good to have couple traps set up - one by her food and another by the dishwasher.
With it running to the dishwasher odds are there's a hole/gap behind/under the dishwasher (usually around pipe/hose) since that seems to be it's go to for escape. You can stick some steel wool in the hole/gap and that'll stop the mouse from being able to use that as escape route.
This is the kind of thread I like to see.
I do have multiple traps, I just had them both upstairs (one by the dishwasher and one against the wall where the vacuum is). I moved one to the basement and kept the one by the dishwasher there.
I do like the idea of blocking the dishwasher though. Once he gets back there, he can go wherever he wants since all that piping would lead into the walls/downstairs. Just one less way for him to run around wherever he wants (assuming he's even still in the house).