Am I Only One Unhappy About Q&A
This questions were really most voted? I don't think so because last time i looked this questions were most voted:
Cheater issues, new anti-cheat, new prestige rewards, balance issues, map reworks, grind issue etc.
But what i watched? So much cosmetics questions, yeah this is pretty important. At least they said they are looking Clown, thanks God.
And vault hit validation on the way, good luck my killer fellows <3
This was waste of time for me sadly.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Seriously? Vault validation too?
You should always keep your expectations low when it involves Behaviour. This way the disappointment will be at a minimum.
Did you happen to catch tonight's lottery numbers while you were in the future?
I am never learning this lesson :(
Yes.
2-48-12-5
I also wonder what you watched, since the Q&A is in 3 hours and 20 minutes.
so how´s the future? will there finally be flying cars?
You will, eventually, once you’ve been over saturated with disappointment.
Thanks I went back a bit and won.
I saw this on news because it was on main page.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/153075/i-too-watched-the-dev-stream-but-not-at-4am-this-time/p1
And then i clicked YT video. But i did not check date. So i watched old stream. But why this is on news? Please kill me and finish my shame.
Yeah that's a couple of years old.
That said, I'm just going to do you a favour and close the thread here.