Bloodrush Event end time?
Hi There,
Does anyone know what time on Friday the bloodrush ends? I'm in the UK so will it end at Midnight for me or is it USA time like 10am or something?
Thanks in Advance 😀
Hi There,
Does anyone know what time on Friday the bloodrush ends? I'm in the UK so will it end at Midnight for me or is it USA time like 10am or something?
Thanks in Advance 😀
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im not sure but over here in the US probably 11 am
Hopefully its USA time that way i've got a lot more hours left! 🤣
It ends 11 am EST
11am EST I believe; about 4pm for us here. Maybe 5.