No Killer Shortage Over Here!
Well, that was pretty funny.
Playing some Myers games, queue up and see the same SWF trio that I just played against. Kind of a mean bunch who sent me home to Haddonfield with two further hook offerings and a really nasty sabo crew.
I dodge.
Queue up again - same lobby.
Leave, wait 5 minutes, go bio, get some coffee.
Queue up again - exact same lobby.
Okay then. I switch to Hag, queue up again - and guess what?
At least I flattened them. Bloody sabo crews and evil offerings.
Comments
That call a killer shortage at least in your mmr you have the time to do all that and they are still waiting for you to get ready. The other killer are probably to low in their mmr to face them or they quit or they do like you they dodge them. If they were in the queue for maybe 2 minute longer they would have got a lower mmr killer. Ofc that is asuming the mmr work and all your queue were instant that the other proof
The thing is - there are plenty of other groups also looking for killers.
The fact that I've been getting literally instant pops even at silly hours (5am!) while my survivor queues are long enough for me to clean the lounge while I wait is quite something.
I get near-instant survivor queues in the mornings, then it swaps around in the later hours.
Presumably, the evening is when a lot of people get home from whatever they're doing and queue up with their friends.
That's so odd. Mornings are when my survivor queues are reaching 'half an episode of American Dad' in length.
I wonder if it's a region/MMR thing.
More than likely. I am on East Coast NA and for as long as I can remember it was short survivor Qs during the day, short killer Qs during the night. Since boon totems it is instant killer Qs at all hours. I wonder why.....
My surv queues are shortest during weekend days, and afternoons on weekdays.
My killer queues are shortest in the late evening, but they are always a fraction of what my surv queue time is. I don't think I've waited longer than 20-30 seconds in a killer queue in at least six months, probably longer.