Deathslingers add-ons tho
They are crap. Which ones do you guys find works best for him? I can't see much use for most. Who cares about terror radius while aiming? You have to be close enough to land the shot. Chances are they'll see you anyway.
Idk. Maybe the reeling speeds?
Comments
Reload speed is considered by far the best addon series, at least as far as I understand.
I think the new meta is the cigar since breaking the chain recovers you at like twice the speed of a normal attack.
I haven't been able to try it so far but hypothetically with Monitor and Abuse and both add-ons that reduce terror radius Deathslinger's Terror Radius becomes 12 meters. So if you start aiming well before then and just move up while aiming you should be able to get in range without them hearing the heartbeat. You'd just have to be careful to use cover to hide the red stain and obscure your approach from a distance. For reference Deathslinger moves a touch faster than Pig, so if you don't mind going that speed with Pig to sneak up on people it's kind of similar.
All I know is he struggles bad. Gens go so fast he can't even make his rounds on the survivors.
God forbid you miss 1 shot. They are gone.. poof.
Then when you don't, deadhard makes you miss anyway. Lmao.
These killers man.
I think reload is the safest option still, but the insta down and recovery addon ain't bad.
I think Starstruck Agiration is the way to go on Slinger now so I always want my rifle loaded to make sure I get Starstruck value
I actually like quite a few of Deathslinger addons. Reload and miss shot cooldown are probably the best feeling in general, but I mostly play with the mangled hit and additional mend time addons. They slow the survivors down a decent bit.
I can also vouch for both iridescents being great addons. The exposed at twelve meters addon is literally unfair for camping.
The addons I do not like on him currently are the reduce terror radius while aiming addons (I don’t like holding ADS for long periods at all) and the reel speed addons (not fast enough for a noticeable difference). I might even enjoy the terror radius addons if it just straight reduced his terror radius regardless of ADS but don’t think they’d go for that.
I also feel the Thorn green addon should have the Mangled effect on hits as well as breaking free from a chain.
He could use some improvements but I think many of the addons are slept on.