I love the blight!

He is the only killer I truly can have fun with. My build is a meta build.

BBQ, pop, deadlock, and scourge hooks: pain resonance. With blighted rat and umbra salts add-ons. (I have all the perks unlocked on him) Sidenote I play on console and blight is much more harder to play on console.

Blight is the only reason why I'm staying in DBD. Sidenote if they add Springtrap then I will have 2 reasons why.

The game I just had I was playing against a 3 men swf who sent me to Ormond. I absolutely destroyed them. Ofc I had to play sweaty to win like all my games these days.

Comments

  • I'm glad you enjoy him, personally I can't stand playing as him, I'm sure if I put in the hours I could enjoy him a lot more though.

  • Its the only true fun killer I enjoy even if I lose horribly.

    He is just too fun to play, its like nonstop action.

    I run BBQ, Corrupt, Enduring, Shadowborn with no add ons. Maximum chase time, maximum fun

  • You can almost say the same about me but replace Blight with Spirit.

  • @GannTM said:

    You can almost say the same about me but replace Blight with Spirit.

    Almost? ๐Ÿ˜ฏIt is definitely for you.

  • Well I said almost because there's other things I still enjoy but Spirit is the main one keeping me from quitting.

  • Cool. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think Blight is fun but I don't play him enough to be all that consistent hitting his with Lethal Rushes. I can't argue with his catch up speed though! Even just running up to someone at hyperspeed and then doing a normal chase is pretty nice!

    That's also how I like to play Spirit. I love using Spirit's red Kintsugi Tea Cup add-on which refreshes her Phase timer after she breaks a pallet or wall. You chase someone, if they drop a pallet you smash it and immediately are right back on them instantly. It really does feel a bit like playing Blight in that sense. ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    I'm glad you enjoy him, personally I can't stand playing as him, I'm sure if I put in the hours I could enjoy him a lot more though.

    I played him on day one when he came out. I honestly love he feels and if I'm having really bad games with any other killer I play him to feel better

  • @dugman said:

    Cool. ๐Ÿ™‚ I think Blight is fun but I don't play him enough to be all that consistent hitting his with Lethal Rushes. I can't argue with his catch up speed though! Even just running up to someone at hyperspeed and then doing a normal chase is pretty nice!

    That's also how I like to play Spirit. I love using Spirit's red Kintsugi Tea Cup add-on which refreshes her Phase timer after she breaks a pallet or wall. You chase someone, if they drop a pallet you smash it and immediately are right back on them instantly. It really does feel a bit like playing Blight in that sense. ๐Ÿ˜„

    Practice makes it worth it

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Its the only true fun killer I enjoy even if I lose horribly.

    He is just too fun to play, its like nonstop action.

    I run BBQ, Corrupt, Enduring, Shadowborn with no add ons. Maximum chase time, maximum fun

    Nice, blight calms me down too

  • @jarjargist21 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2758983#Comment_2758983

    I played him on day one when he came out. I honestly love he feels and if I'm having really bad games with any other killer I play him to feel better

    That's how I feel with Nurse, even if I don't win I just love the control she grants and the ability to always improve.