Builds for Killers who are tired of stuff.

Here are some builds I've been using to keep the game interesting for myself when I'm tired of the same old stuff. These are designed to irritate survivors more than kill everyone. Do you have any builds you run when you are tired of something in the game or am I the only one who has reached this point?


Tired of Dead Hard: Fearmonger, Blood Echo, Unrelenting, Brutal Strength

Tired of 4 man escapes: Furtive Chase, Rancor, Nemesis, No Way Out

Tired of Circle of Healing: Sloppy Butcher, Distressing, Coulrophobia, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain

Tired of Flashlights: Lightborn, Agitation, Starstruck, Brutal Strength

Tired of High MMR: Monstrous Shrine, Unnerving Presence, Stridor, Beast of Prey

Comments

  • @apathyinc said:

    Here are some builds I've been using to keep the game interesting for myself when I'm tired of the same old stuff. These are designed to irritate survivors more than kill everyone. Do you have any builds you run when you are tired of something in the game or am I the only one who has reached this point?

    Tired of Dead Hard: Fearmonger, Blood Echo, Unrelenting, Brutal Strength

    Tired of 4 man escapes: Furtive Chase, Rancor, Nemesis, No Way Out

    Tired of Circle of Healing: Sloppy Butcher, Distressing, Coulrophobia, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain

    Tired of Flashlights: Lightborn, Agitation, Starstruck, Brutal Strength

    Tired of High MMR: Monstrous Shrine, Unnerving Presence, Stridor, Beast of Prey

    Cant go wrong with a nice tombstone Myers

  • The flashlight build on tombstone Myers can make for some nice feel good moments.

  • @apathyinc said:

    Here are some builds I've been using to keep the game interesting for myself when I'm tired of the same old stuff. These are designed to irritate survivors more than kill everyone. Do you have any builds you run when you are tired of something in the game or am I the only one who has reached this point?

    Tired of Dead Hard: Fearmonger, Blood Echo, Unrelenting, Brutal Strength

    Tired of 4 man escapes: Furtive Chase, Rancor, Nemesis, No Way Out

    Tired of Circle of Healing: Sloppy Butcher, Distressing, Coulrophobia, Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain

    Tired of Flashlights: Lightborn, Agitation, Starstruck, Brutal Strength

    Tired of High MMR: Monstrous Shrine, Unnerving Presence, Stridor, Beast of Prey

    Tired of kicking gens (my personal favorite build): Agitation, Surge, Pain Resonance, Starstruck.

    Tired of getting looped: STBFL, Zanshin, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength.

    Tired of losing 2-3 gens before your first chase: Lethal Pursuer, Ruin, Undying, Devour Hope.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305833/builds-for-killers-who-are-tired-of-stuff

    Tired of kicking gens (my personal favorite build): Agitation, Surge, Pain Resonance, Starstruck.

    Tired of getting looped: STBFL, Zanshin, Bamboozle, Brutal Strength.

    Tired of losing 2-3 gens before your first chase: Lethal Pursuer, Ruin, Undying, Devour Hope.

    That gen kicking build is great! I am so lazy when it comes to kicking gens and there are a lot of fun perks I miss out on because of it.

  • @apathyinc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2758406#Comment_2758406

    That gen kicking build is great! I am so lazy when it comes to kicking gens and there are a lot of fun perks I miss out on because of it.

    It works like a charm on any killer that isn't M2 focused (don't run it on Nemesis or Huntress, for example).

    On those killers, replace Surge with Retribution and Starstruck with Plaything. Trust me on this, it's lethal.

  • When I am sick of shi*, I use this.

    Let me introduce you to Lá Grabstein

    FulliconAddon_judithsTombstone.png


  • Swap Brutal Strength for Mad Grit and it's basically pacman eating a pellet. Its either a blood bath or wasted.