Why does my character stop running??
This is so annoying! I’ll be in a full on run and then suddenly my character just stops running and starts walking. I have tried hard wiring the remote, and upgrading to a bigger hard drive, hard wired the game itself and it gets on my nerves so bad! I don’t have this issue with any other game on my console like this, anyone know how to fix it??
Comments
Does it happen when you're hugging a wall at a loop? Its possible to "snag" a lot of collision points in level geometry, and its been a much bigger problem lately than it was in the past. It seems to happen at corners the most often, the best example being the basement stairway.
That sounds like an issue with the input of whatever button sprinting is mapped to - the button still works, but the connection isn't stable and it'll flicker in and out. Do you experience the same issue with another remote?
Your character fat.
A more serious answer is try rebinding your controls. For a while I had the game do a normal vault instead of a running vault until I switched some keys around. That might help you out if you've tried other things to no avail.