Can we get more Halloween skins?
I really want Dr. Loomis and Bedsheet Myers. Dr. Loomis is a badass and Bedsheet Myers is something the community has been asking for in a while. They are both from the 1978 film, so no rules are broken.
I really want Dr. Loomis and Bedsheet Myers. Dr. Loomis is a badass and Bedsheet Myers is something the community has been asking for in a while. They are both from the 1978 film, so no rules are broken.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would be nice, but looks more like - no.
I just want the halloween kills mask.
You are probably right. It took along time for Michael and Laurie to get a skin. Would be nice to get more skins for them when the Haddonfield map gets updated.
I'd love some more from the series at large, even if it's a bit of a pipe dream. Myers at the end of Halloween 2 would be great- with the shot out eyes and some burn marks, something like that.
But yeah, those from the first movie would also be great.