Insult to injury

I think there should be taunt dances in the game. all characters should do them, but doing them paralyzes your character and for the killer, the camera goes into 3rd person so you can see it. The dances award blood points so there is incentive to do it but at great risk of wasting time or getting killed. Just an idea.

Comments

  • Oh, yes, let's make BMing more prominent than it already is. We should absolutely award people bloodpoints for stopping to taunt each other, that'll definitely improve the community mood and for sure won't jack up the hostility to 11 as non-toxic players are incentivized to BM each other for pure mercenary BPs. I'm sure that more than 1% of players will leave the exit gates and not sit there for the entirety of the endgame collapse spamming bloodpoints in a safe environment.

    Up next, awarding an additive bloodpoint modifier each time you hit somebody on the hook. Flat 10k BP reward for every player that dies on first hook.

  • I can already picture it: Stun the killer with a pallet, emote after, run to the next pallet. Profit. Yes yes a very healthy addition to a game infamous for its toxic community. OP you need to go back to Fortnite.

  • I don’t think you need to give bloodpoint awards for dances, but I wouldn’t mind if they gave killers emotes they could do. Doing a little touchdown dance after a hook or whatever would be fine with me. 🙂

  • Stop. This isn't fortnite

  • @dugman said:

    I don’t think you need to give bloodpoint awards for dances, but I wouldn’t mind if they gave killers emotes they could do. Doing a little touchdown dance after a hook or whatever would be fine with me. 🙂

    Agreed

  • toxic community is toxic. surprise surprise.

    chad-vs-crying-guy.png