The award of best tunneler of the year goes to

NEMESIS!!!

Congratulations!!! Here, take this DS

Now seriously, every single nemesis I face Camp and tunnel, he's not the worst killer out there but he definitely needs changes, an extra health state is a huge deal.

I think they should buff his tentacle and leave the zombies as they are ( kinda of useless) or buff the zombies and leave the tentacle as it is. Get rid of the speed boost also works :D

Comments

  • I dont like to generalize characters but this one is pretty accurate

  • PH would want to talk about this.

    Feels rigged...

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    NEMESIS!!!

    Congratulations!!! Here, take this DS

    Now seriously, every single nemesis I face Camp and tunnel, he's not the worst killer out there but he definitely needs changes, an extra health state is a huge deal.

    I think they should buff his tentacle and leave the zombies as they are ( kinda of useless) or buff the zombies and leave the tentacle as it is. Get rid of the speed boost also works :D

    Yeah I would like to see him get buffed too. Maybe make it so when he gets to tier 3 it does the virus and injury. Virus makes everything go slower. Something like that. He is very fun to play as even though the zombies are not the best. Buffs to him would also mean that this wouldn’t happen

    4B8E8F39-D5BC-4183-8ED6-F7BE23DEB2A1.jpeg

    Nah but seriously for me, Tricksters tunnel more. Had a match where someone disconnected 1 minute into the match and he still tunneling me off hook when it was a 3v1 at 4 gens and the other 2 were not doing anything. Terrible

  • Demo is sad that as the only killer that actually makes tunnels their tunneling is never appreciated.

  • dont worry, they are nerfing his mutation rate addons in the next update so your average Nemesis will probably tunnel even more

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305675/the-award-of-best-tunneler-of-the-year-goes-to

    Yeah I would like to see him get buffed too. Maybe make it so when he gets to tier 3 it does the virus and injury. Virus makes everything go slower. Something like that. He is very fun to play as even though the zombies are not the best. Buffs to him would also mean that this wouldn’t happen

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/ANY7CQGSSIIO/4b8e8f39-d5bc-4183-8ed6-f7be23deb2a1.jpeg

    Nah but seriously for me, Tricksters tunnel more. Had a match where someone disconnected 1 minute into the match and he still tunneling me off hook when it was a 3v1 at 4 gens and the other 2 were not doing anything. Terrible

    are you complaining that you getting tunneled a lot as jill against nemesis?

  • @some_guy1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2756345#Comment_2756345

    are you complaining that you getting tunneled a lot as jill against nemesis?

    i have gotten tunneled by nemesis when I played Claire too. But it rare most nemesis are cool. Tricksters, wraiths and hags tunnel off the hook the most against me.

  • @lauraa said:

    dont worry, they are nerfing his mutation rate addons in the next update so your average Nemesis will probably tunnel even more

    God I hope not