I am on a roll
This is all known stuff but the efficiency of some survivors is ridiculously fast!!! gens go so unbelievably quick its so discouraging. The only time I see them go so fast is as M1 killers. Any other killer it doesn't happen.
This is all known stuff but the efficiency of some survivors is ridiculously fast!!! gens go so unbelievably quick its so discouraging. The only time I see them go so fast is as M1 killers. Any other killer it doesn't happen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You're on a roll with making new discussions, that's for sure.
I would say complaining, but fair enough :)
First reply nailed it.
M1 Killers are the weakest Killers, so don't be surprised when they pop in 4 minutes
True, when you have little to no gen regression they pop like crazy. But you can back it up with playing super aggresively. No gen regression, just perks to make your chases super short (like enduring, bamboozle, brutal strength, "I'm all ears" is also underrated but I see it more often recently and not just on ghostfaces)