Would you like to camp someone to death on the second floor of the Thompson house just one more time
I would, just for the good old times.
I miss old coldwind farm so much.
I would, just for the good old times.
I miss old coldwind farm so much.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty sure you can do this but better on Eeyrie of Crows
You mean this BS?
Yes! A reason to kill switch Eyrie of Crows! Goodbye, one garbage map for at least a bit!
I would kill that map just for those totem spawns...
It is an absolute garbage map, when playing blight I slide off everything on that map.
There’s lots of small collisions for Hillbilly and Cannibal to deal with, too.
Good to know, I'm of an opinion that Bubba should have a way, way smaller collision zone on his chainsaw because that would genuinely make him a lot more scary when you can't just run around a random ######### object to avoid his chainsaw.