does clowns bottle really need to make you almost blind ?
it's not an interesting part of the mechanic, it's just infuriating that it just comes down to bumping into invisible parts of the loop etc which guarantees a hit on you. No way to play around it and just hope that you don't get stuck.
the mechanic is enough that it slows you down so the clown can loop better, does anyone (other than the killer) actually enjoy this mechanic ? you can't play around it at all and it's just infuriating when you get stuck on the "invisible" bumps on loops that are impossible to avoid with the added haze ontop of the speed reduction.
he's boring to play against with the speed reduction alone since it's the exact same chase every single time, loop, he throws the bottle at the loop, you leave the loop/get hit. Loop, he throws a bottle at the loop. You leave the loop you die. I know the whole idea is to loop as long as you can before you go down but it's just extra boring vs his mechanic.
Comments
It obscuring vision less but in turn preventing Intoxicated survivors from being able to fast-vault pallets is a trade-off I could agree with, although I also agree with what has been said about the obscured vision being one of the more interesting aspects of his kit.
On a related note, I would find it cool if the Invigoration effect increased players' FoV for its duration, like the Refined Serum add-on used to do.
Damn. You gonna mess around any with Otzdarva lore accurate clown build? I've been using them but swapping out one perk for BBQ on each killer. It's suuuper fun.
I know! Sucks that exclusives are a thing but I've been thinking about picking me up an Xbox for any future titles like starfield. Especially after today's announcement that Microsoft acquired Activision. I don't wanna miss any potential Spyro/crash exclusives. Plus playing fallout with actual mods would be super fun.
So what about flashlights? They blind you and slow you down because you can't see where your going.