I love this "Vanish" Build

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-YVGfHfGS4

If you didn't know, Scott made a video about 2 meme builds which turned out to be not so meme. But I am mainly focusing on the first one. I tried the second one as well but I didn't enjoy it to much.

The first one is the "Vanish" Build and consists of the Perk listed in the thumbnail:

  • Quick and Quiet
  • Lucky Break
  • Overcome
  • Inner Healing Strength

The idea is simple. Do a Totem and the next time the Killer finds you, he hits you and you sprint away with Overcome right into the next locker OUTSIDE of the Killers Line of Sight.

9/10 times, the Killer will be confused as hell. He doesn't see scratches or blood, with Q&A you fast enter a locker and heal with Inner Strength. It's so fun watching the Killers be confused as hell as they pass your locker most of the time, giving you basically a free escape during every chase.

I switched Overcome with Iron Will since most of the time I didn't need the extra speed of Overcome. With Iron Will you can now even run for a longer time without the Killer knowing where you went, and in the last second you jump into a locker.

I played with only this build since yesterday and even today. It made Survivor so much more enjoyable. Thanks @ScottJund for this build.

Comments

  • If I was still playing id like to try this build. It's nice to actually use stealth instead of just holding W. If you loop the killer for 3 gens it just feels like your abusing pallets and unfair map layouts. If you actually juke or lose the killer it feels like you out smarted them. My only issue with lockers is if I pull off a disappearing act they usually check the lockers. If I somehow lose the killer 8/10 check the lockers and find me. That's just been my experience.

  • @EvilJoshy said:

    If I was still playing id like to try this build. It's nice to actually use stealth instead of just holding W. If you loop the killer for 3 gens it just feels like your abusing pallets and unfair map layouts. If you actually juke or lose the killer it feels like you out smarted them. My only issue with lockers is if I pull off a disappearing act they usually check the lockers. If I somehow lose the killer 8/10 check the lockers and find me. That's just been my experience.

    They usually check lockers yeah, but thanks to Lucky Break they have no indication of where you went, so you might've went anywhere. And yeah I agree, juking the Killer like that is far more fun than the regular "loop, hold W rinse and repeat".