There should be a reward for 100% completing each tome
Something like extra bp for 100% a tome, and if you 100% all the toems, you get an exclusive cosmetic or 1500 auric to get a free cosmetic on the store.
I think this would reward your dedicated players, since some of these challenges are ridiculously hard. If you dont want to alienate new players, I think the auric cell would be cool.
A reward for 100% achievements would be cool too. And because it drops from 100% with new patches, just make it charms even
Comments
Considering Tomes never expire and you can complete any tome at any time you want, I don't see a need for there to be a bonus for 100% them.
You do get all those journal entries and cutscenes for completing all the highlighted slots in the tome, so that's cool. ๐
youtube
why reward anything then, some of these challenges are real tough
You already get bloodpoints for completing the challenge. I won't deny that some of the challenges are harder than they are worth, but it's not like you'll miss out if you don't complete the tome before the rift ends.
Youtube doesn't make it any less cool of a reward.
Why even play games then?
Anything can be on youtube nowadays.
Because cutscenes arent the same as gameplay