Whats the best flavor of pancake?
Mine is chocolate chip.
Mine is chocolate chip.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ddd
aaaa
Chocolate chip!!! You can’t beat it
Bananas Foster
Orange juice and sugar for me.
Pancake flavor
Chicken Alfredo.
Blueberry, no doubt.
You did not just say that
I know what I said.
I love a plain pancake with real maple syrup but if it's not plain I go for blueberry.
I like Matcha.
Yea, I can't do the fake syrup crap after having real maple syrup.
As for flavor, I like original pancakes best, but banana pancakes are nice too.
Plain pancakes maple syrup and bacon
M'm! M'm! Good!
Has to be plain pancake with real maple syrup.
Warm maple syrup 😋
Peanut butter and sadness.