Show statistics on PS4

One important thing is missing statistics of assassins and survivors on the Playstation 4. Example: how many times it has escaped, number of sacrifices executed, number of deaths, etc. I know the game saves this information, just make it visible in the menu for each player.

Comments

  • No, there is enough lobby dodging. Players will dodge till they find easy games.
  • @ChesterTheMolester said:
    No, there is enough lobby dodging. Players will dodge till they find easy games.

    You do not understand, each one will see their own statistics. Other players will not be able to see.

  • You know this isn't even on PC right? Unles you use an achievement editor you can't your stats

  • @Mr_Myers said:
    You know this isn't even on PC right? Unles you use an achievement editor you can't your stats

    Yes, but I think it's very important if everyone could see their own statistics in the game.

  • @Mr_Myers said:
    You know this isn't even on PC right? Unles you use an achievement editor you can't your stats

    Yes, but I think it's very important if everyone could see their own statistics in the game.

    The devs stated that they would like to add this, but it's far too late to do so. The stats would start counting from the time they implemented it and wouldn't count any games you had previously played. I would love to see it implemented, but I don't think they ever will.
  • Late is better than never, and it's good for everybody to be entitled to verify their own statistics and progresses.
  • This is something I would really like to see too. I'd be sad that my past achievements wouldn't be calculated, but I agree that better late than never. It just doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult to implement.

  • @Dreamnomad said:
    This is something I would really like to see too. I'd be sad that my past achievements wouldn't be calculated, but I agree that better late than never. It just doesn't seem like it would be all that difficult to implement.

    Exact. They certainly have these statistics in the background. In playstation it is necessary the count to unlock certain trophies. It is enough that they become available.