Let's talk about Myers stalk
I reckon Myers would be a lot more useful if he could stalk from a longer distance from too make it so he is not easily seen otherwise it's kind of pointless. I main Myers and it gets annoying when you have to stalk to a survivor from about 2 - 4 metres behind them. I wish for them to make it so myers can be further behind and still be able to stalk.
Comments
Myers can already stalk pretty far, there's just a falloff, and the falloff doesn't start for like 32-40 meters. I don't think his stalking has any problems.
Myers is also unable to stalk survivors which are right next to him for some reason. I wish corn wouldn't block his line of sight too. It's a pretty stupid idea when you can't stalk them while they are 5-6 meters away from you.
his stalk is very weird and can be countered by looking around if its too quiet, stalk can be really useful if it could be used within the corn but when tier 3 you cannot stalk any more until it is over (some add-ons will get changed if this happens)
You can still stalk in tier 3, only 2 addons remove that ability
AHEM "(some add-ons will get changed if this happens)"
Addons will get changed if what happens? Addons don't change, his power changes based on the addons he has.
I PROPOSED A REWORK FOR HIS ABILITY
What rework? I don't see any rework proposal
stalk can be really useful if it could be used within the corn but when tier 3 you cannot stalk any more until it is over
How's that a rework? You can stalk through the corn the way he is right now, just not from every angle and you can still see their aura
you cannot stalk survivors when their in the corn or if your in the corn with the survivors
I think his range is OK but I wish they would put it back to how it was before when you could syphon 2 or more people at once.
I just miss the creepy jingle you used to get when he stalked you for long enough.
we are just gonna ignore the fact that when its too quiet survivors will get suspisious of why the killer hasnt hurt anyone yet
Not really. Someone could be looping elsewhere for all you know.
Me too. Hope they gonna put it back, but let him stalk you faster + he can stalk multiple people at the same time.
And I would like to make his t3 a bit shorter but its increases his movement speed.
Dont forget his collision bug, if he is/was stalking.
That would be something I like to see, cause he is the only killer I love playing and playing against.
It always seemd weird to me how the further you are the less evil you get Stalking is sating at a distance from someone, but apparently being up their ass is most fast way. I just wish the drop off wasn't so harsh
Why dont the devs remove his cap. He's so weak with it.
The stalking cap for each survivor is obnoxious and needs to DIAF.
Binoculars or not no one can spot the true hunter in the fog... Leopard ACE!
I agree, the stalk limit should be removed. Also, bring back the multi-stalk.