Is Victor doing okay?
It seems like that Victor has seen better days. Do you guys think so too?
It seems like that Victor has seen better days. Do you guys think so too?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Has Victor ever been doing okay?
He still has ptsd from snowmen so ormond triggered it.
Victor has to deal with alot of stuff always getting kicked not aloud to stand on anything poor guy has it rough.
Love Victor btw
Victor is still doing too well so in the next patch bhvr is removing his legs and increasing his cooldown on a successful pounce by another 3 seconds.
I love that Twins bug, I forget how to replicate it but it happens almost everytime I play her