Dailies

I wish we got three dailies a day. It would help with the grind abs give me more stuff to do. What about you?

Comments

  • Wish we still had those very old dailies that demanded more trials in order to be completed but gave us far greater rewards.

  • I do wish that when rituals refreshed, they refreshed so you had 3 again whether that means it gave you 1, 2, or 3 rituals it does not matter. More chances for bp in this grind is always a good thing.

  • @GeneralV said:

    Wish we still had those very old dailies that demanded more trials in order to be completed but gave us far greater rewards.

    I had kept one of those for so long after theyve been removed. I think up until Plague or Ghost Faces release, it was a Hag one and I believe it was to hook 12 Survivors for 120k

    Then one day I misclicked, at the end of a game I clicked "Claim all"

    Luckily I still have some artifacts from back then, like a blood web thats 4 years old. I can try to get a screenshot of it when I get back home

  • @Shroompy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751260#Comment_2751260

    I had kept one of those for so long after theyve been removed. I think up until Plague or Ghost Faces release, it was a Hag one and I believe it was to hook 12 Survivors for 120k

    Then one day I misclicked, at the end of a game I clicked "Claim all"

    Luckily I still have some artifacts from back then, like a blood web thats 4 years old. I can try to get a screenshot of it when I get back home

    That feeling I know all too well.

    I remember when I lost my last remaining Splinter when I prestiged Freddy...That was devastating.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751302#Comment_2751302

    That feeling I know all too well.

    I remember when I lost my last remaining Splinter when I prestiged Freddy...That was devastating.

    Ive only had a few Splinters and thats because there was a bug at one point that still allowed you to get them even if you had the DLC for that killer.

    Those were pretty much all on my Trapper, and then I decided to prestige him. Since Im a bit of a completionist and I didnt want to miss out on things similar to Splinters or (the at the time) map offerings again. I also didnt want to miss out on prestiging. So I got him to P3 as fast as I could, wasting Splinters, Old Map Offerings and Red Envelopes.

    Oldest thing I have on him nowadays are BBQ Invitations

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751302#Comment_2751302

    That feeling I know all too well.

    I remember when I lost my last remaining Splinter when I prestiged Freddy...That was devastating.

    I’ve still got several splinters on killers i never prestiged. I won’t prestige them either because of it.