A boost of confidence
So this mainly for survivors those who have to deal with BS killers and garbage SBMMR.
If the killer had to tunnel,slug and camp you won the match no matter if you died are not because your just that good at the game the killer had to do that.
Comments
Silly, killers must do this if they are aiming for tye 4k. Gens go fast in high mmr. Winning is a loose term in this game.
What's winning to you? Escaping? Or who has the most points?
That depends on the definitions of "victory" and "defeat" tbh, which greatly changes depending on the player and their intentions behind each trial.
I generally don't get nearly the amount of tunneling and camping killers as this forum claims is going on but when I do, I just roll my eyes and hang around until either they get bored and someone can come get me or they wander away and I try to go somewhere else and kill as much time as possible (if they're tunneling me).
Unless the killer is "tunneling" me because my teammate is a moron who thinks that unhooking me when the killer has taken three steps away. Then I'm internally screaming at the moron of a teammate I have for getting me kill and whisper "I don't blame you" to the killer. They probably can't hear me but I like to think they can feel my forgiveness through The Internet.
Great words! Much love, And vice versa!
If survivors had to bring 2 flashlights, medkit, and toolbox with best addons, all DH, DS and more, and butt danced the hell out of you, you won the match no matter if they all escaped or not because you are just that good at the game the survivors had to do that.