Artist's voice
So when I hear Artist voice you would think she would sound like a crow in the end she kinda just sounds like a slight off set seagull.
So when I hear Artist voice you would think she would sound like a crow in the end she kinda just sounds like a slight off set seagull.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s cute
Like this?
I love her voice
Very cute in a disturbing way
agree to disagree i just find BirdBitch:tm: annoying
It honestly puts me off playing her. It’s just annoying
She sounds like annoyingly distorted whale sounds to me. 😂
I enjoy her audio. She sounds like a downtuned parakeet.
Agreed. Her voice is adorable.