Game seriously lacks innovation.

The last big gameplay mechanic which was the endgame collapse was over 2 years ago.

And no boon totems dont count as they are only perks.

Its always the same thing that we have been doing for the past 5 years. Sit on a gen and hold M1 with the occasional skill check.

Its getting really tiring. I hope gens are the next big thing to be reworked.

Comments

  • Yet some people will tell you new game mode would split playerbase and make queue times worse....right.

    Lets just continue to play same one game mode for another 5 years, shall we?

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Yet some people will tell you new game mode would split playerbase and make queue times worse....right.

    Lets just continue to play same one game mode for another 5 years, shall we?

    Its also Behaviour who thinks like this.

    "We dont want to separate the player base so thats why we wont create a new game mode"

    Also others saying that a new game mode wont happen because the current one is not balanced. It will never be so?

    Im hardly having fun aswell just doing the same thing and every match being the same.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Yet some people will tell you new game mode would split playerbase and make queue times worse....right.

    Lets just continue to play same one game mode for another 5 years, shall we?

    I don't think bhvr needs to create a new mode as much as improving the current one. Like the survivor objective could be more than just sit and hold m1 for an extended period of time.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Yet some people will tell you new game mode would split playerbase and make queue times worse....right.

    Lets just continue to play same one game mode for another 5 years, shall we?

    I've seen the devs say that more then I've seen people say that. Technically they aren't wrong I guess since that would be an inevitability but the increase in players and especially returning players a good new mode would bring would likely offset that anyways, plus I think it would be good for the health of the game especially in the long run.

    Too bad it likely will never happen since bhvr can barely keep their current development schedules for the worst ROI of content releases of any game I've ever played.

  • @grayon444 said:

    The last big gameplay mechanic which was the endgame collapse was over 2 years ago.

    And no boon totems dont count as they are only perks.

    Its always the same thing that we have been doing for the past 5 years. Sit on a gen and hold M1 with the occasional skill check.

    Its getting really tiring. I hope gens are the next big thing to be reworked.

    Thats how games work.