Was quite good
Haven’t seen it yet but I plan to. Just recently watch the first three movies and wanted to watch 4 again and then 5.
glad to hear it was good :)
just please no spoilers!
Spoiler alert:
The funny ghost man poked various people with a sharp implement
By the way this is a joke, I havent seen the movie, I just assume its a good guess.
😷😷
@humanbeing1704 said:https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RLXRR4SIMI4A/735b210a-1853-438e-92b6-3b8408ad748e.pngWas quite good
@humanbeing1704 said:
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/RLXRR4SIMI4A/735b210a-1853-438e-92b6-3b8408ad748e.png
I'm gonna watch it tonight some jackass spoiled a kill for me 🙄
@BubMickey07 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305094/anyone-see-scream-5I'm gonna watch it tonight some jackass spoiled a kill for me 🙄
@BubMickey07 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/305094/anyone-see-scream-5
That sucks.
Nice! Can't wait to see it too!
I haven't got to see it yet, but I'm planning on it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Haven’t seen it yet but I plan to. Just recently watch the first three movies and wanted to watch 4 again and then 5.
glad to hear it was good :)
just please no spoilers!
Spoiler alert:
The funny ghost man poked various people with a sharp implement
By the way this is a joke, I havent seen the movie, I just assume its a good guess.
😷😷
I'm gonna watch it tonight some jackass spoiled a kill for me 🙄
That sucks.
Nice! Can't wait to see it too!
I haven't got to see it yet, but I'm planning on it.