Puppy guarding
I would say I’m an active player, and although I’m not the best at the game I enjoy it, but I have realized that killers can hook a survivor and stay there all while they actively die. This is a problem because killers can pick off survivors one by one while other survivors can’t rescue their teammates because the killer stands there the entire time-taking no damage-while the survivor dies. I believe that survivors should not take any damage if the killer is within so many feet. By adding this limitation we can create a fun, fair game for everyone.
Comments
Borrowed Time, Dead Hard, Mettle of Man--three valid, aggressive options to overcome this issue.
Hmm, what would be a good generic argument that can be copy/pasted....
Others have already said it: There's perks to mitigate camping, and there's times when camping is a tactic needed to secure a kill & thus slow down Survivors.
By 'take no damage' do you mean 'Cannot die on hook?' because that would be broken and easy for Survivors to abuse.
Or do you mean 'Survivors can rescue their friend by being immune to damage'? Because, again; that would be broken and easy for Survivors to abuse.
People need to stop these 'punish camping' threads. It's a tactic. Just because someone lost to it does not make it 'unfair' or 'broken'.