The thing I don't get

So people are complaining like "DBD is such a bar game" or "They are just trying to keep the game alive" mostly people who aren't mad at the game for hit validation the ones who see the news of stuff that BHVR is doing but here's the thing those people still play the game or talk about if you don't like the game why are you still playing or talking about.

Comments

  • People hating on games they play in forums isn't specific to DbD, it happens in pretty much every forum of every game I've gone to. I don't get it either, though. If I don't like a game I just don't play it and I don't announce I'm stopping playing, why would anybody care if I played something else? I'll comment on things I think could be improved or that I don't like in a game but I don't hang around forums of games I'm not actively playing.

    And it's not just games. People make dramatic announcement posts when they leave Facebook or Twitter or whatever. College Humor even had a skit about it.

    https://youtu.be/mGcHNnI2mh4


  • I still love the game even if I hate hit validation...


    Anyways, I digress, this same song and dance occurs in basically every live service game that has been around for 5 years. I play a lot of those for some reason and these trends exist in every one of those communities.

  • @dugman said:

    People hating on games they play in forums isn't specific to DbD, it happens in pretty much every forum of every game I've gone to. I don't get it either, though. If I don't like a game I just don't play it and I don't announce I'm stopping playing, why would anybody care if I played something else? I'll comment on things I think could be improved or that I don't like in a game but I don't hang around forums of games I'm not actively playing.

    And it's not just games. People make dramatic announcement posts when they leave Facebook or Twitter or whatever. College Humor even had a skit about it.

    https://youtu.be/mGcHNnI2mh4

    Facts

  • Fictions. I just can't handle the way people here post one word replies. I will be leaving the forums forever as a result of these conditions.


    Do you see me leaving? Yeah, watch it. I am going, any minute now. Feel free to give me some parting words.


    Yep, almost gone. I am leaving, just in case that wasn't clear... And I am not coming back. This is my last post...

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2748790#Comment_2748790

    Fictions. I just can't handle the way people here post one word replies. I will be leaving the forums forever as a result of these conditions.

    Do you see me leaving? Yeah, watch it. I am going, any minute now. Feel free to give me some parting words.

    Yep, almost gone. I am leaving, just in case that wasn't clear... And I am not coming back. This is my last post...

    We will miss the heart and soul of the dbd forums lmao