Teabagging

All right, I have a thought on about how to change this thing that tilts so many killers in this game. A little twerk that survivors can do that has been used in discussions for way too long here.. What does it do? Nothing. Really.

But yet it is frustrating and a root for bad behavior and toxic gameplay.

How can we "fix" this?

I think the devs should make an animation for when survivor goes from standing to crouching/crouching to standing. An animation that takes like 0,5 second. A little like Ghostface. A little more like the real world?

This way, if you do it at a dropped pallet, you pretty much lose a lot of distance.

I can't remember to have seen such a suggestion here before.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • This content has been removed.
  • @1122334455 said:

    I simply dont give survs a chance to teabag. If you're doing it at a pallet Im just going to tunnel you out of the game. And if survs have powered the gates I simply open one and roll out to a different part of the map...100 percent of survs wait and try to goad me into coming back, but they eventually figure it out and leave anyways...

    Good for you, you are managing just good then.

    I see a lot of others that don't do that..

  • I can't recall if crouching offered any benefits to things like breathing audio in addition to a lower character profile but requiring some kind of momentum reduction would make it more thematic, and hey if the side-effect is making it so that intentional BM has a minor detriment for the action performed it won't feel like such a free action to perform.

  • Or just stop taking it so seriously.

  • @Minecraft said:

    nah, i need to crouch fast to dodge hatchets

    how about we cap the speed at which killers can look up and down and remove the ability to swing near the hook while we're at it?

    Funny thing: Survivors looking to punish 'camping' have indeed suggested Killers not be able to attack/use their powers near the hook. 😁

  • On the topic of wasted time, I don’t think teabaggers appreciate how much time they lose if they spend 1 second stationary teabagging at a pallet that’s being broken. In that second they could have gained an extra 4 meter distance from the killer, which translates to the killer taking an extra 6 seconds to catch back up if they continue chasing you after the pallet is broken. That’s a sizable time gap in a chase.

  • @Minecraft said:

    nah, i need to crouch fast to dodge hatchets

    how about we cap the speed at which killers can look up and down and remove the ability to swing near the hook while we're at it?

    I would actually be happy if they made it so the hooked survivor has no hit collision. Not to stop BMing but so when I’m trying to hit the rescuer it doesn’t auto aim to the hooked survivor.