Weird thing with Myers’ bloodweb
Scratched Mirror and Vanity Mirror are both the same rarity as purple. Even though they’re the same rarity, I see way more Vanity Mirrors than Scratched Mirrors. About every single bloodweb will have like 2 or 3 Vanity Mirrors but I won’t get a single Scratched Mirror for like 5-10 straight bloodwebs. Does anyone else have this happen to them as well.
Comments
Yes, it rarely if ever pops up, despite being his funnest add on imo
Oh yes I love it. Probably the only time I can tolerate RPD is if I have Scratched Mirror.
Ye I have the feeling with every Killer. Some addons are WAY more rare than others.
Like the Blighted crow (Green speed addon) for Blight, they are even harder to find than Blight tag (Iri) or Alchemists ring.
Same goes to Akitos Crutch (Purple speed) for Oni, I get like 1 after every 2-3 levels and I am getting literally spammed with Scalpet Topnoks.
Dont know why its so extrem at these examples.
That’s weird. I would even consider Alchemist’s Ring Blight’s best add on so why is it more common than a green add on that’s almost as good?
They probably upped the vanity mirror since they buffed it? Or maybe its just a bug
It’s been like that since before it got buffed.
No clue, my Blight has 40 rings, 20 iri tags and 2 crows xD, I barely use them obviously since I have almost none, I can only use them with a black ward.