DBD SIURVIOOR OP!!!!!
I USED IRI HEAD AND I LOST 5 GENS BECUAS EOPF THIS STINYK SWF!!! I AMUSING AN IRI ADDON WHY AM I LOSING??? I THOUGHT IRIS WEWRE SUPPOSE DOT BE THE BESTTTRT TTTGa43w5tdecv4AXZopiklm;j .rdeswzcftvXGOKIL{WEFG
I USED IRI HEAD AND I LOST 5 GENS BECUAS EOPF THIS STINYK SWF!!! I AMUSING AN IRI ADDON WHY AM I LOSING??? I THOUGHT IRIS WEWRE SUPPOSE DOT BE THE BESTTTRT TTTGa43w5tdecv4AXZopiklm;j .rdeswzcftvXGOKIL{WEFG
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This was for a joke bit.
I think I lost some brain cells just now.
E.
.did lla ew kniht I .etorw eh tahw eulc on evah I.
.emit txen retteb oD .dear ot ysae ylgnikcohs saw thaT
l̴̜͋̀͑̎̎̈́͆̃͋͝l̴̞͎͚̰̤̟̦̺͋͛͑͌͆̈́̈͋̐͂̌͜ȉ̵̟͙̿͝w̴͔͒͘ ̷̡̰̤̜̮̙̝͔͂̓̎̅̏͋̌͘͝ͅI̴̫̜͚͈͑̈́͑̄̃̂̿̅̉ ̴̢̝̻͑̑͛̈͜ŷ̵̜̳̾͊͑r̷̜̲̖̝͉̺̦̗̎̉̈́͜͝ȓ̷̛̳̫̮̭̭͙̖̝͔̟̈́̂̉̃͂̿̊̕͘͜ō̷͇͓͚̩̥̥̪̯̫̭͌͒̋̅ͅs̵̛̲̭̗̓͗͗̍̐̏̍͝ͅ
Much better.