Ah ######### here we go
Me preparing my fingers for more speed typing
thanks for posting that after my rs mock though, saves me from having one more excuse to procrastinate.
Tagged:
BHVR
Me preparing my fingers for more speed typing
thanks for posting that after my rs mock though, saves me from having one more excuse to procrastinate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
hahahahaha if you need any assistance, let me know and I will help wherever I can.
(and you know I appreciate you doing this).
So long as you don't question why there's lyrics to Legally Blonde all through the post I think I'll survive this one
Maybe