You're so ######### special. I wish I was special.
Then congratulations on being a Fleshbag that is not me and not others! Take your meat sticks and gently caress your upper back skin in a comforting manner!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ping-Ponging around the Forums it seems.
I DON'T BELONG HERE
don't be a creep
You're so ######### special. I wish I was special.
Oh, good song.
I heard a cover by, of all things, a vtuber the other week. I'm really sold on it, I might prefer it to the original.
Then congratulations on being a Fleshbag that is not me and not others! Take your meat sticks and gently caress your upper back skin in a comforting manner!