Nobody Likes My Billy :(
I've had 6 dcs in the past three games. :( What'd Billy do to you all?
I've had 6 dcs in the past three games. :( What'd Billy do to you all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I hate him, but not because of him, but because I'm bad and am also a magnet for his chainsaw. I'll be minding my own business, admiring the leaves of my fellow bushes, and here comes the stupid chainsaw, as if it fell out of the sky like a seeking heat missile.
I wouldn't dc against him though. I like having a variety of killers to face and I like to respect my opponents and teammates by not leaving them hanging.
Cause he ugly!
What aren’t you telling us? 🤨
Ppl get angry vs’ing billy. I’ve been trying to learn him and I’ve had a lot of dc’s, mostly those first chainsaw downs.
People don't like that they bring three flashlights and can't blind me?
I like Billy. I like playing as him and against him. Just use your chainsaw as much as possible so that the stakes on out chase are high and we are fine. Bring Lightborn all you want, I suck at flashlights anyway.
Leaving a billy match should be considered a war crime
Billy is too rare to rage quit
All billy players are the same. Double engravings and it takes 1 hour to finally curve you in the corner of the car. They're boring as heck.
his basekit is trash because people like you got him nerfed
Dude - This is why the new Black Grease addon is bad. I have to LET the survivors blind me for the bonus. It’s ridiculous.
It should be reworked to additional charge time while chasing a survivor with a flashlight. Like +10%. Plus it’s silly that survivors get to pick when I get to use my addons and not the other way around for all other killers.