Can you reveal anything about the said “Unreleased Maps”?
in Lore
I recently was browsing the Dead by Daylight Gamepedia, and I noticed there were some said “unreleased maps” maps that were called:
- Mini (MacMillan Estate)
- Seb's Dream (MacMillan Estate)
- Infinite Gym (Crotus Prenn Asylum)
- Dead Lake (Backwater Swamp)
- Grim Gully (Backwater Swamp)
Comments
This would be an amazing question for their Youtube Q&A @PigglyWiggly
please no more backwater swamp
Infinite gym was a joke. It was a reference to how terrible the map design for that map used to be. As for the rest: You may see that hag has many unreleased maps. Nurse was supposed to have a lot of maps because back then they wanted every killer to have multiple strings of maps related to them. This is still the case but the delay with the nurse maps and then them not having the rights to the shapes maps combined and screwed over the hags DLC which is why she has so many unreleased maps. These maps are likely just some lore aspect that almost got put in.
The mini map is used in the killer and survivor turtorial.
I must be the weird one because I really love the swamp maps as a survivor. Although I can understand why a killer would hate it.
HEY, dont forget that if your a meg main, you got a big brain
I recall seeing some Russian hacker video that was showing oFF an early version of Grim Pantry before it released and i'm almost certain the name of it was Dead Lake.
May that be or not be the case, the Maps still exist as separate files, not as different versions of one.